Fast and easy to use, Bristol Wood Finish does not require sanding between coats and only needs about one hour drying time between coats so you can quickly finish your project and get out on the water and enjoy yourself! The formulation can be applied "wet on wet" with no sanding required between coats. Resistance to UV light and abrasion far exceeds that of conventional varnish with durability of up to four years in northern latitudes and up to two years in the south.
- Low maintenance alternative to traditional spar varnish
- Premium wood coating system
- Can be used as a stand alone application
- System kit can be applied "wet on wet" with no sanding required
- Recommended Usage: Interior and exterior use; Above the waterline use only
- Formulation: Two-part urethane
- Additives: UV agents and inhibitors
- Application Methods: Brush, roller, spray
- Drying Time: To overcoat: Approx. 1hr.; To full cure: 24-36hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Six coats minimum over bare wood
- Color: Translucent amber
- Coverage: 200sq.ft./qt.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED WITH (click on each item for more info):