Scotch® Delicate Surface Painter’s Tape is great for surfaces that require a little extra care such as wood floors, wallpaper, cabinets, painted drywall, and freshly painted walls*. This delicate surface tape with gentle adhesive can stay on surfaces for up to 60 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. This tape features Edge-Lock™ Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines and clean removal for your more sensitive projects, including accent walls, decorative stripes and patterns. Whether you're protecting your hardwood floors from paint splatter or going all out with a decorative mural, rely on Scotch® Delicate Surface Painter's Tape for a professional look that's easy on your surfaces.
- Designed for use on delicate surfaces such as painted drywall, freshly painted walls*, wood floors, wallpaper, veneers and cabinets
- Great for accent walls, decorative stripes or patterns
- Edge-Lock™ Technology seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines
- 60-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Gentle adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant (intended for indoor use only)
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
- *Painted at least 24 hours ago.